|A fun action-packed soccer camp for recreational level soccer players. Each day consists of a fun warm-up, theme of the day, coaches challenge and Word Cup soccer tournament.
WHO: Designed to help players learn and improve basic soccer skills
|April 2-5||Aviara Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$159 ($50 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
|April 9-12||Poinsettia Community Park – MAP||9am-12pm||$159 ($50 day rate)||REGISTER NOW|
Our Spring Break Camps are designed for all recreational players (ages 5-12) to work on their technical ability in a fun atmosphere. Players will go over the mechanics of individual skills, opposition (attack/defend), then work the skills into small-sided game situations.
A comprehensive, fun environment to sharpen known skills and learn new skills. emphasizing creativity in attack.
- Group warm-up (players will be grouped according to age and ability)
- Topic of the day
- Small-sided games relating to topic of the day
- Shooting demonstration > Shooting & Finishing session
- World Cup (week long tournament)
Camps will focus on these key areas:
- Running, Dribbling, Shielding the ball
- Passing and Receiving
- First Touch on the ball
- Crossing and Shooting
- Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in
- Bring a soccer ball (with player’s name on it)
- Bring snacks (camp lets out at 12 NOON)
- Bring lots of water to stay fully hydrated at all times
- Every player must wear proper soccer attire; t-shirt, shorts, long socks, shin guards & cleats – really important for the safety of the players
*Free t-shirt for all camp attendees
Camps are overseen by the Directors of Coaching, and use our professional coaching staff.
Spaces will fill up quickly. Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org